Hello,

I have made a new live of OpenMeetings 7.1.0 in
Ubuntu 20.04 lts with LXQt desktop, since
the previous one I posted with the Cinnamon desktop
it showed the rooms in OpenMeetings unstructured
on the same flash drive, not on clients located in
other computers.

Anyway I preferred to do this new live
with the mentioned desktop LXQt where the rooms
on the pendrive with OpenMeetings they are displayed correctly.

I have already modified the download link in the
corresponding pages.

Greetings

Alvaro

---------