Thank you so much Maxim, it worked perfectly, I just needed to change the port
number in Kurento conf file.
Now I tested recording and it shows some error. The data directory path is
correct, folders exist and their permission is 750. I found a recording file
but blank screen, with size exceeding 3MB.
I checeked the error trace, and I see the following notices:
process: generate MP4
- hibernate folder is empty
- The recording file name is:
streams/9/rec_6_962a4647-ae73-4fc7-afda-3c5897b5925f_FINAL_WAVE.wav, but the
error trace refers to file which doesn't exist:
streams/9/rec_6_962a4647-ae73-4fc7-afda-3c5897b5925f.webm: No such file or
directory

process: generate preview PNG
- streams/hibernate/79c499c1-ca69-4871-a82e-5f4229668698.mp4: No such file or
directory
I think the problem is something related to the hibernate folder, but it exists
and with permission 750.
What do you think?

    بتاريخ الاثنين، 10 تموز 2023 في 11:37:50 ص غرينتش+3، Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax...@gmail.com> كتب:

 Hello,

On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 at 15:55, Online Use via user
<user@openmeetings.apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed this version, and it opens correctly, the KMS is installed and
> started correctly under docker, but when I try to turn on the mic or webcam
> it shows an error message "Multimedia server is inaccessible".
>
> What could be possible reasons for this error message?

OM trying to connect to KMS using 127.0.0.1:8888
Can you confirm both started at the same physical machine and KMS is
listening at 127.0.0.1:8888 ?

> Thanks.
>

> بتاريخ الخميس، 11 أيار 2023 في 04:43:49 ص غرينتش+3، Maxim Solodovnik
> <solo...@apache.org> كتب:
>

> The Apache OpenMeetings project is pleased to announce
> the release of Apache OpenMeetings 7.1.0.
> The release is available for download from
> https://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> OpenMeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging,
> white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools.
> It uses API functions of Kurento Media Server for Remoting and Streaming.
>
> Release 7.1.0, provides following improvements:
>
> IMPORTANT: Java 17 and KMS 6.18.0+ are required
>
> Security:
> * Invitation hash check made strict
> * Set of user permissions is fixed
> * Paths entered in Admin->Config are being verified
> * All dependencies are updated with most recent versions
>
> Stability:
> * TURN server config is passed to the client
>
> ***3 security vulnerabilities were addressed***
>
> Some other fixes and improvements, 12 issues were addressed
>
> Readme: https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/7.1.0/README.md
>
> Changelog: https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/7.1.0/CHANGELOG.md
>
> List of fixed issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12352896
>
> For more information on Apache OpenMeetings please visit project home
> page: https://openmeetings.apache.org
>
> Apache OpenMeetings Team

Maxim