Hello Gregory,

security@ list for vulnerability reports, not for questions :)
I've changed address to user@ list :)

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 at 19:17, Gregory Sturos
<fellows...@use.startmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have some questions about your software that can be used for communication.
>
> Can it be used as an app on a PC instead of through logging into a website?

I'm afraid it's not
You need browser to use OM

> Can you make whiteboard or similar presentations without showing your face?

sure, there special type of room 'Presentation' you can turn audio only
Or disable video in multimedia settings :)
Or you can made the room "Audio-only", so no-one can use video :)))

> How secure is your software?

I hope yes
We do regularly update all our dependencies, we have security audits
from time to time made by experts who verifies open source software
Here is what was found and fixed so far
https://openmeetings.apache.org/security.html :)

> What are the fees to use your software?

All ASF software is free to use :)