Ankit,

We tried a 4.7 client upgrade to use the phoenix spark client as an experiment;
then, rolled back to the sanctioned CDH 5.5 version of 4.5. I had no idea that
someone did an "update stats” during that period, and I didn’t know that there
would be a fundamental change as this. Do you know of a way to rollback this
change too?

Thanks,
Ben