Hi

Followed page (https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html
<https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html>) and trying to save to phoenix.

Using spark-1.6.3 it is successful but using spark-2.1.1 it is not.
First error I am getting using spark-2.1.1 is that:

Error:scalac: missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file
'ProductRDDFunctions.class'.
Could not access type Logging in package org.apache.spark,
because it (or its dependencies) are missing. Check your build definition for
missing or conflicting dependencies. (Re-run with `-Ylog-classpath` to see the
problematic classpath.)
A full rebuild may help if 'ProductRDDFunctions.class' was compiled against an
incompatible version of org.apache.spark.

I can see that Logging is removed after 1.6.3 and does not exist in 2.1.1.

What are my options?

Br
Margus