Just out of curiosity, why are you using SET to set the solr collection?
I'm not sure if you're using an out of the box Load/Store Func, but if I
were to design it, I would use the "location" of a Load/Store Func to
specify which solr collection to write to.

Is it possible for you to redesign this way?