Good day

I'm trying to build a multi-label classifier but having some trouble
achieving it. I know what I have to do theoretically - create a series of
binary classifiers for each label that classifies A/not-A, B/not-B etc.

My question is how to actually do this. Do I simply build, train and deploy
an app for each label, and then submit a query to each of these? This seems
inefficient.

On the other hand, I saw on the DASE model that we can provide multiple
algorithms. Would it be possible to add an algorithm for each label, and
then combine them when serving?

If somebody could point me in the right direction with some code
suggestions I would be really grateful. I have found no useful examples
online.

Regards,
Mark