I think you should sort each RDD

-----Original Message-----
From: yh18190 [mailto:yh18...@gmail.com]
Sent: March-28-14 4:44 PM
To: u...@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Splitting RDD and Grouping together to perform computation

Hi,
Thanks Nanzhu.I tried to implement your suggestion on following scenario.I have
RDD of say 24 elements.In that when i partioned into two groups of 12 elements
each.Their is loss of order of elements in partition.Elemest are partitioned
randomly.I need to preserve the order such that the first 12 elements should be
1st partition and 2nd 12 elemts should be in 2nd partition.
Guys please help me how to main order of original sequence even after
partioning....Any solution????
Before Partition:RDD
64
29186
16059
9143
6439
6155
9187
18416
25565
30420
33952
38302
43712
47092
48803
52687
56286
57471
63429
70715
75995
81878
80974
71288
48556
After Partition:In group1 with 12 elements 64, 29186,
18416
30420
33952
38302