Hey Bhaskar, this is still the plan, though QAing might take longer than 15
days. Right now since we’ve passed April 1st, the only features considered for
a merge are those that had pull requests in review before. (Some big ones are
things like annotating the public APIs and simplifying configuration). Bug
fixes and things like adding Python / Java APIs for new components will also
still be considered.

Matei