Hi Debasish,
I found PageRank LiveJournal cost less than 100 seconds for GraphX in your
EC2. But as I use the example (LiveJournalPageRank) you provided in my
mechines with the same LiveJournal dataset, It took more than 10 minutes.
Following are some details:

Environment: 8 machines with each 2*Intel Xeon E5-2650 CPU、256GB memory、6TB
hard disk+480GB SSD, Infiniband, Debian Wheezy OS.
I use this order: /./bin/run-example
org.apache.spark.examples.graphx.LiveJournalPageRank local
hdfs://10.1.1.33:9000/dataset/LiveJournal.txt
/

Should I set more params to get a faster result?
Moreover, I want to know the default allocation of computing resources, as
run-example may not allow me to allocate them by myself.

Regards~
Qi Song