Thank you very much Prashant.

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:24:39 -0700
From: ml-node+s1001560n4739...@n3.nabble.com
To: gyz...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Need help about how hadoop works.

        It is the same file and hadoop library that we use for splitting takes
care of assigning the right split to each node.Prashant Sharma

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Carter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you very much for your help Prashant.

Sorry I still have another question about your answer: "however if the

file("/home/scalatest.txt") is present on the same path on all systems it

will be processed on all nodes."

When presenting the file to the same path on all nodes, do we just simply

copy the same file to all nodes, or do we need to split the original file

into different parts (each part is still with the same file name

"scalatest.txt"), and copy each part to a different node for

parallelization?

Thank you very much.

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Need-help-about-how-hadoop-works-tp4638p4739.html

                To unsubscribe from Need help about how hadoop works., click
here.

                NAML