Hi TD, I am GMT +8 from you, Tomorrow I will get these information that you
have asked me.

Thanks

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Tathagata Das" <tathagata.das1...@gmail.com>
Inviato: ‎30/‎04/‎2014 00.57
A: "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
Oggetto: Re: Spark's behavior

Strange! Can you just do lines.print() to print the raw data instead of doing
word count. Beyond that we can do two things.

1. Can see the Spark stage UI to see whether there are stages running during
the 30 second period you referred to?
2. If you upgrade to using Spark master branch (or Spark 1.0 RC3, see different
thread by Patrick), it has a streaming UI, which shows the number of records
received, the state of the receiver, etc. That may be more useful in debugging
whats going on .

TD

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Eduardo Costa Alfaia <e.costaalf...@unibs.it>