I am using Spark 0.9.1 in standalone mode. In the
SPARK_HOME/examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/ folder, I created my
directory called "mycode" in which I have placed some standalone scala code.
I was able to compile. I ran the code using:

./bin/run-example org.apache.spark.mycode.MyClass local

However, I get a ClassNotFound exception, although I do see the compiled
classes in
examples/target/scala-2.10/classes/org/apache/spark/mycode

When I place the same code in the same folder structure in the spark 0.9.0
version, I am able to run it. Where should I place my standalone code with
respect to SPARK_HOME, in spark0.9.1 so that the classes can be found?

thanks