Hi, DB, i think it's something related to "sbt publishLocal"

if i remove the breeze dependency in my sbt file, breeze can not be found

[error] /home/wxhsdp/spark/example/test/src/main/scala/test.scala:5: not
found: object breeze
[error] import breeze.linalg._
[error]        ^

here's my sbt file:

name := "Build Project"

version := "1.0"

scalaVersion := "2.10.4"

libraryDependencies += "org.apache.spark" %% "spark-core" % "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"

resolvers += "Akka Repository" at "http://repo.akka.io/releases/";

i run "sbt publishLocal" on the Spark tree.

but if i manully put spark-assembly-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-hadoop1.0.4.jar in /lib
directory, sbt package is
ok, i can run my app in workers without addJar

what's the difference between add dependency in sbt after "sbt publishLocal"
and manully put spark-assembly-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-hadoop1.0.4.jar in /lib
directory?

why can i run my app in worker without addJar this time?

DB Tsai-2 wrote