Hey Andrew,

Since we're seeing so many of these e-mails, I think it's worth
pointing out that it's not really obvious to find unsubscription
information for the lists.

The community link on the Spark site
(http://spark.apache.org/community.html) does not have instructions
for unsubscribing; it links to a different archive than the one you
posted, which doesn't show that info either.

The only place right now I can see that info (without going to the
generic Apache link you posted) is by looking at the e-mai'ls source,
where there is a header with the unsubscribe address.

So maybe the web site should also list the unsubscribe address, or
link to the Apache archive instead of Nabble?

I know many people might not like it, but maybe the list messages
should have a footer with this administrative info (even if it's just
a link to the archive page)?