Hi all,

On an ARM cluster, I have been testing a wordcount program with JRE 7
and everything is OK. But when changing to the embedded version of
Java SE (Oracle's eJRE), the same program cannot complete all
computing stages.

It is failed by many Akka's disassociation.

- I've been trying to increase Akka's timeout but still stuck. I am
not sure what is the right way to do so? (I suspected that GC pausing
the world is causing this).

- Another question is that how could I properly turn on Akka's logging
to see what's the root cause of this disassociation problem? (If my
guess about GC is wrong).

Best regards,

-chanwit

--