Hi Jeremy,

That's interesting, I don't think anyone has ever reported an issue running
these scripts due to Python incompatibility, but they may require Python
2.7+. I regularly run them from the AWS Ubuntu 12.04 AMI... that might be a
good place to start. But if there is a straightforward way to make them
compatible with 2.6 we should do that.

For r3.large, we can add that to the script. It's a newer type. Any
interest in contributing this?

- Patrick