Hi,

I guess it should be possible to dig through the scripts
bin/spark-shell, bin/spark-submit etc. and convert them to a long sbt
command that you can run. I just tried

  sbt "run-main org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit spark-shell
--class org.apache.spark.repl.Main"

but that fails with

Failed to initialize compiler: object scala.runtime in compiler mirror
not found.
** Note that as of 2.8 scala does not assume use of the java classpath.
** For the old behavior pass -usejavacp to scala, or if using a Settings
** object programatically, settings.usejavacp.value = true.

Would be happy to learn about a way to do that, too.

Tobias