My output is a set of tuples and when I output it using saveAsTextFile, my
file looks as follows:

(field1_tup1, field2_tup1, field3_tup1,...)
(field1_tup2, field2_tup2, field3_tup2,...)

In Spark. is there some way I can simply have it output in CSV format as
follows (i.e. without the parentheses):
field1_tup1, field2_tup1, field3_tup1,...
field1_tup2, field2_tup2, field3_tup2,...

I could write a script to remove the parentheses, but would be easier if I
could omit the parentheses. I did not find a saveAsCsvFile in Spark.

thanks