Hi,

I have 3 unit tests (independent of each other) in the /src/test/scala
folder. When I run each of them individually using: sbt "test-only <test>",
all the 3 pass the test. But when I run them all using "sbt test", then they
fail with the warning below. I am wondering if the binding exception results
in failure to run the job, thereby causing the failure. If so, what can I do
to address this binding exception? I am running these tests locally on a
standalone machine (i.e. SparkContext("local", "test")).

14/06/17 13:42:48 WARN component.AbstractLifeCycle: FAILED
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@3487b78d: java.net.BindException: Address
already in use
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:174)
        at
sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:139)
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:77)

thanks