This looks like a job for SparkSQL!

val sqlContext = new org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext(sc)
import sqlContext._
case class MyRecord(country: String, name: String, age: Int, hits: Long)
val data = sc.parallelize(Array(MyRecord("USA", "Franklin", 24, 234),
MyRecord("USA", "Bob", 55, 108), MyRecord("France", "Remi", 33, 72)))
data.registerAsTable("MyRecords")
val results = sql("""SELECT t.country, AVG(t.age), SUM(t.hits) FROM
MyRecords t GROUP BY t.country""").collect

Now "results" contains:

Array[org.apache.spark.sql.Row] = Array([France,33.0,72], [USA,39.5,342])