If I'm understanding correctly, you want to use MLlib for offline training
and then deploy the learned model to Storm? In this case I don't think
there is any problem. However if you are looking for online model
update/training, this can be complicated and I guess quite a few algorithms
in mllib at this time are designed for offline/batch learning.