I am using Spark 1.0.0. I am able to successfully run "sbt package".
However, when I run "sbt test" or "sbt test-only <class>",
I get the following error:

[error] error while loading <root>, zip file is empty
scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError: object scala.runtime in
compiler mirror not found.

The stacktrace seems to indicate that the error is originating from the
scala runtime and not my program. I tried sbt-0.13.5 as well as sbt-0.13.2.

I would like to know how to fix this error. Thanks for your help.