This will be handy for demo and quick prototyping as the command-line REPL
doesn't support a lot of editor features, also, you don't need to ssh into
your worker/master if your client is behind an NAT wall. Since Spark
codebase has a minimalistic design philosophy I don't think this component
can make into the main repository. However it can be an independent project
that is also supported by the community (like Solr/ElasticSearch to Lucene)

I've reviewed and tested a few REPL web ui including:
- Scala-notebook: https://github.com/Bridgewater/scala-notebook
- Tinsmiths: https://github.com/kouphax/tinsmith
- IScala: https://github.com/mattpap/IScala
- Codebrew: https://codebrew.io/

however they are either too heavyweight, or their ILoop is buried very deep
(sometimes even in another library). I'm interested in working on this part,
has anyone experimented on similar solution before?

Yours Peng