Hi,

unfortunately, when I go the above approach, I run into this problem:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201401.mbox/%3ccabtfevyxvtaqvnmvwmh7yscfgxpw5kmrnw_gnq72cy4oa1b...@mail.gmail.com%3E
That is, a NoNode error in Zookeeper when rebalancing. The Kafka receiver
will retry again and again, but will eventually fail, leading to
unprocessed data and, worse, the task never terminating. There is nothing
exotic about my setup; one Zookeeper node, one Kafka broker, so I am
wondering if other people have seen this error before and, more important,
how to fix it. When I don't use the approach of multiple kafkaStreams, I
don't get this error, but also work is never distributed in my cluster...

Thanks
Tobias