Hi Praveen:

It may be easier for other people to help you if you provide more details about
what you are doing. It may be worthwhile to also mention which spark version
you are using. And if you can share the code which doesn't work for you, that
may also give others more clues as to what you are doing wrong.

I've found that following the spark programming guide online usually gives me
enough information, but I guess you've already tried that.

Best,
-Cesar