I haven't heard any reports of this yet, but I don't see any reason why it
wouldn't work. You'll need to manually convert the objects that come out of
the sequence file into something where SparkSQL can detect the schema (i.e.
scala case classes or java beans) before you can register the RDD as a
table.

If you run into any issues please let me know.