Hi guys, previously I checked out the old "spork" and updated it to Hadoop 2.0,
Scala 2.10.3 and Spark 0.9.1, see github project of mine
https://github.com/pelick/flare-spork‍

It it also highly experimental, and just directly mapping pig physical
operations to spark RDD transformations/actions. It works for simple requests.
:)

I am also interested on the progress of spork, is it undergoing in Twitter in
an un open-source way?

Thanks
Zhang Baofeng
Blog | Github | Weibo | LinkedIn