Digging a bit more I see that there is yet another jetty instance that
is causing the problem, namely the BroadcastManager has one. I guess
this one isn't very wise to disable... It might very well be that the
WebUI is a problem as well, but I guess the code doesn't get far
enough. Any ideas on how to solve this? Spark seems to use jetty
8.1.14, while dropwizard uses jetty 9.0.7, so that might be the source
of the problem. Any ideas?

--
Mvh.
Martin Gammelsæter