Hi there!

1/ Is there a way to convert a SchemaRDD (for instance loaded from a parquet
file) back to a RDD of a given case class?

2/ Even better, is there a way to get the schema information from a
SchemaRDD ? I am trying to figure out how to properly get the various fields
of the Rows of a SchemaRDD. Knowing the schema (in the form of a Map?), I
guess I could nicely use getInt, getString, ..., on each row.

Parquet is really appealing for our project, for compression, columnar
access and embedded meta-data, but it would make much more sense if the
schema was available when loading.

Is there any plan to make this accessible?

Thanks

Pierre