Hi,
Thanks I will try to implement it.

Regards,
Laeeq

 On Saturday, July 12, 2014 4:37 AM, Tathagata Das
<tathagata.das1...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is not in the current streaming API.

Queue stream is useful for testing with generated RDDs, but not for actual
data. For actual data stream, the slack time can be implemented by doing
DStream.window on a larger window that take slack time in consideration, and
then the required application-time-based-window of data filtered out. For
example, if you want a slack time of 1 minute and batches of 10 seconds, then
do a window operation of 70 seconds, then in each RDD filter out the records
with the desired application time and process them.

TD

Hi,