Hi,

congratulations on the release! I'm always pleased to see how features pop
up in new Spark versions that I had added for myself in a very hackish way
before (such as JSON support for Spark SQL).

I am wondering if there is any good way to learn early about what is going
to be in upcoming versions, except than tracking JIRA...?

Tobias