Hi, all

Yes, it's a name of Wikipedia article. I am running WikipediaPageRank
example of Spark Bagels.
I am wondering whether there is any relation to buffer size of Kyro.

The page rank can be successfully finished, sometimes not because this kind
of Kyro exception happens too many times, which beats the maxTaskFailures.

I find this *Kyro exception: unable to find class *in my successful case,
too.

Regards,
Wang Hao(王灏)

CloudTeam | School of Software Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Address:800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, 200240
Email:wh.s...@gmail.com