Hi guys!

I run out of ideas... I created a spark streaming job (kafka -> spark ->
ES).
If I start my app local machine (inside the editor, but connect to the real
kafka and ES) the application work correctly.
If I start it in my docker container (same kafka and ES, local mode
(local[4]) like inside my editor) the application connect to kafka, receive
the message but after that nothing happened (I put config/log4j.properties
to debug mode and I see BlockGenerator receive the data bu after that
nothing happened with that.
(first step I simply run a map to print the received data with log4j)

I hope somebody can help... :(

b0c1
Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.b...@gmail.com