Hi Tobias,

It seems that repartition can create more executors for the stages
following data receiving. However, the number of executors is still far
less than what I require (I specify one core for each executor). Based on
the index of the executors in the stage, I find many numbers are missing in
between. For example, if I repartition(100), the index of executors may be
1, 3, 5, 10, etc. Finally, there may be 45 executors although I request 100
partitions.

Bill