Hi,

So I again ran "sbt clean" followed by all of the steps listed above to
rebuild the jars after cleaning. My compilation error still persists.
Specifically, I am trying to extract an element from the feature vector that
is part of a LabeledPoint as follows:

data.features(i)

This gives the following error:
method apply in trait Vector cannot be accessed in
org.apache.spark.mllib.linalg.Vector

Based on a related post, this bug has been fixed in version 1.0.1 So not
sure why I am still getting this error.

I noticed that "sbt clean" only removes the classes and jar files. However,
there is a .ivy2 directory where things get downloaded. That does not seem
to get cleaned and I am not sure if there are any old dependencies from here
that are being used when "sbt assembly" is run. So do I need to manually
remove this directory before running "sbt clean" and rebuilding the jars for
the new version?

thanks