Hi TD,

I tried some different setup on maven these days, and now I can at least get
something when running "mvn test". However, it seems like scalatest cannot
find the test cases specified in the test suite.
Here is the output I get:
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n11825/Screen_Shot_2014-08-08_at_5.png>

Could you please give me some details on how you setup the ScalaTest on your
machine? I believe there must be some other setup issue on my machine but I
cannot figure out why...
And here are the plugins and dependencies related to scalatest in my pom.xml
:
    <plugin>
      <version>2.7</version>
      <configuration>
        <skipTests>true</skipTests>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>

        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.scalatest</groupId>
          <artifactId>scalatest-maven-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>1.0</version>
          <configuration>

<reportsDirectory>${project.build.directory}/surefire-reports</reportsDirectory>
            <junitxml>.</junitxml>

<filereports>${project.build.directory}/SparkTestSuite.txt</filereports>
            <tagsToInclude>ATag</tagsToInclude>
            <systemProperties>
              <java.awt.headless>true</java.awt.headless>

<spark.test.home>${session.executionRootDirectory}</spark.test.home>
              <spark.testing>1</spark.testing>
            </systemProperties>
          </configuration>
          <executions>