Hi Brandon,

Looks very cool...will try it out for ad-hoc analysis of our datasets and
provide more feedback...

Could you please give bit more details about the differences of Spindle
architecture compared to Hue + Spark integration (python stack) and Ooyala
Jobserver ?

Does Spindle allow sharing of spark context over multiple spark jobs like
jobserver ?

Thanks.
Deb