OK I tried your build -
First you need to put spt in C:\sbt
Then you get
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.2.9200]
(c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

e:\>which java
/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_25/bin/java

e:\>java -version
java version "1.6.0_25"

e:\spark>sbt_opt.bat

e:\spark>set SCRIPT_DIR=C:\sbt\

e:\spark>java -Xms512m -Xmx2g -Xss1M -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m -jar "C:\sbt\sbt-launch.jar"
[ERROR] Terminal initialization failed; falling back to unsupported
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class jline.Terminal, but
interface was expected
        at jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFactory.java:101)
        at jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory.java:159)
        at sbt.ConsoleLogger$.ansiSupported(ConsoleLogger.scala:86)
        at sbt.ConsoleLogger$.<init>(ConsoleLogger.scala:80)
        at sbt.ConsoleLogger$.<clinit>(ConsoleLogger.scala)
        at sbt.GlobalLogging$.initial(GlobalLogging.scala:40)
        at sbt.StandardMain$.initialGlobalLogging(Main.scala:64)
        at sbt.StandardMain$.initialState(Main.scala:73)
        at sbt.xMain.run(Main.scala:29)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$.run(Launch.scala:55)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$$anonfun$explicit$1.apply(Launch.scala:45)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$.launch(Launch.scala:69)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$.apply(Launch.scala:16)
        at xsbt.boot.Boot$.runImpl(Boot.scala:31)
        at xsbt.boot.Boot$.main(Boot.scala:20)
        at xsbt.boot.Boot.main(Boot.scala)

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: JLine incompatibility detected.
 Check that the sbt launcher is version 0.13.x or later.
        at sbt.ConsoleLogger$.ansiSupported(ConsoleLogger.scala:97)
        at sbt.ConsoleLogger$.<init>(ConsoleLogger.scala:80)
        at sbt.ConsoleLogger$.<clinit>(ConsoleLogger.scala)
        at sbt.GlobalLogging$.initial(GlobalLogging.scala:40)
        at sbt.StandardMain$.initialGlobalLogging(Main.scala:64)
        at sbt.StandardMain$.initialState(Main.scala:73)
        at sbt.xMain.run(Main.scala:29)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$.run(Launch.scala:55)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$$anonfun$explicit$1.apply(Launch.scala:45)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$.launch(Launch.scala:69)
        at xsbt.boot.Launch$.apply(Launch.scala:16)
        at xsbt.boot.Boot$.runImpl(Boot.scala:31)
        at xsbt.boot.Boot$.main(Boot.scala:20)
        at xsbt.boot.Boot.main(Boot.scala)
Error during sbt execution: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: JLine
incompatibility detected.  Check that the sbt launcher is version 0.13.x or
later.

I believe my version of sbt is -.0.13

Finally even if I could build Spark I still don't see how to launch a server

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Manu Suryavansh <suryavanshi.m...@gmail.com

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE