Hi Burak,

This LDA implementation is friendly to the equality and positivity als code
that I added in the following JIRA to formulate robust plsa....

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/SPARK-2426

Should I build upon the PR that you pointed ? I want to run some
experiments to see topic purity from reuters and 20 newsgroup dataset...

Right now I see 3 lda PR and I am not sure which one will merge to mllib.
The matrix factorization formulation outlined in this PR fits the direction
we would like to take...

Thanks.
Deb