Hello Team,

I was just trying to install spark on my windows server 2012 machine and use it
in my project; but unfortunately I do not find any documentation for the same.
Please let me know if we have drafted anything for spark users on Windows. I am
really in need of it as we are using Windows machine for Hadoop and other tools
and so cannot move back to Linux OS or anything. We run Hadoop on hortonworks
HDP2.0  platform and also recently I came across Spark and so wanted use this
even in my project for my Analytics work. Please suggest me links or documents
where I can move ahead with my installation and usage. I want to run it on Java.

Looking forward for a reply,

Thanking you in Advance,
Sincerely,
Abhishek