Hi,

I am planing to use a incoming DStream and calculate different measures from
the same stream.

I was able to calculate the individual measures separately and know I have
to merge them and spark streaming doesn't support outer join yet.

handlingtimePerWorker List(workerId, hanlingTime)
fileProcessedCountPerWorker (workerId, filesProcessedCount)

Is there a design pattern that allows to use each RDD in the DStream and
calculate the measures for the worker and save the attributes in the same
object (Worker).