Dear Xiangrui,
Thanks for your reply. We will use sampling for now. However, just to let you
know, we believe that it is not the best fit for our problems due to two
reasons (1) high dimensionality of data (600) features and (2) Highly skewed
distribution.

Do you have any idea when MLLib v1.2 will be released? We can plan things
accordingly.