Hi,

Sorry for little delay . As discussed in this thread, I have modified the
Kafka-Spark-Consumer ( https://github.com/dibbhatt/kafka-spark-consumer)
code to have dedicated Receiver for every Topic Partition. You can see the
example howto create Union of these receivers
in consumer.kafka.client.Consumer.java .

Thanks to Chris for suggesting this change.

Regards,
Dibyendu