Xiangrui,

Should I open up a JIRA for this ?

Distributed lp/socp solver through ecos/ldl/amd ?

I can open source it with gpl license in spark code as that's what our
legal cleared (apache + gpl becomes gpl) and figure out the right way to
call it...ecos is gpl but we can definitely use the jni version of ldl and
amd which are lgpl...

Let me know.

Thanks.
Deb