Hi,
One of the executors in my spark cluster shows a "CANNOT FIND ADDRESS"
address, for one of the stages which failed. After that stages, I got
cascading failures for all my stages :/ (stages that seem complete but still
appears as active stage in the dashboard; incomplete or failed stages that
are still in the active sections). Just a note that in the later stages,
there were no more "CANNOT FIND ADDRESS" issues.

Did anybody get this address issue and find a solution? Could this problem
explain the cascading failures?

Thanks!
Nicolas