Hi Vladimir

How about use --files option with spark-submit?

- Kousuke

(2014/09/11 23:43), Vladimir Tretyakov wrote:
Hi again, yeah , I've tried to use ” spark.metrics.conf” before my question in ML, had no luck:(
Any other ideas from somebody?
Seems nobody use metrics in YARN deployment mode.
How about Mesos? I didn't try but maybe Spark has the same difficulties on Mesos?

PS: Spark is great thing in general, will be nice to see metrics in YARN/Mesos mode, not only in Standalone:)