Got it, thank you, Denny!

________________________________

From: Denny Lee [mailto:denny.g....@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 11:04 AM
To: user@spark.apache.org; Haopu Wang; d...@spark.apache.org; Patrick Wendell
Subject: RE: Announcing Spark 1.1.0!

Yes, atleast for my query scenarios, I have been able to use Spark 1.1 with
Hadoop 2.4 against Hadoop 2.5.  Note, Hadoop 2.5 is considered a relatively
minor release
(http://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html#11+August%2C+2014%3A+Release+2.5.0+available)
 where Hadoop 2.4 and 2.3 were considered more significant releases.