Take for example this:
I have declared one queue *val queue = Queue.empty[Int]*, which is a pure
scala line in the program. I actually want the queue to be an RDD but there
are no direct methods to create RDD which is a queue right? What say do you
have on this?
Does there exist something like: *Create and RDD which is a queue *?

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com