Hi,

I am wondering if the vertex active/inactive(corresponding the change of its
value between two supersteps) feature is introduced in Pregel API of GraphX?

if it is not a default setting, how to call it below?
  def sendMessage(edge: EdgeTriplet[(Int,HashMap[VertexId, Double]), Int]) =
    Iterator((edge.dstId, hmCal(edge.srcAttr)))

or, I should do that by a customised measure function, e.g. by keeping its
change in vertex attribute after each iteration.

I noticed that there is an optional parameter “skipStale" in mrTriplets
operator.

Best,
Yifan LI